There are many ways to give back to Challenger Miracle Field and the players. Giving of your time through volunteering is an integral part of the running of our organization and the service we provide. There are opportunities to support our program on and off the field.
Gift of time and in-kind support
Are you interested in volunteering with Challenger Miracle Field? We need help in many different areas so we can find something to fit your schedule and needs. Whether you have one hour or many to give, we’d love to talk with you! Please contact us to find the right volunteer opportunity for you!
We are looking for volunteers to support Oktoberfest, September 16 – 17. If interested, please fill out the sign up forms below! For more information, please contact email@example.com
Volunteer with Challenger Sports
Volunteers play a critical role in creating a safe environment for Challenger players. Challenger leagues utilize “buddies” who assist the athletes as needed. This relationship is a very rewarding experience for everyone involved: Challenger players enjoy the thrill of participation, and their buddies experience first-hand the challenges these individuals face in their daily lives.
Buddies play many important roles, including:
- Protecting the Challenger player at all times.
- Allowing Challenger players as much freedom as possible to play their own game.
- Assisting Challenger players according to their needs.
- Role modeling good spirit with enthusiasm, positive attitudes and concern in motivating the players and their families.
- Becoming a friend by getting to know the players and their families.
- Arriving at the field 30 min prior to game time, properly dressed in a Buddies shirt.
- Demonstrating high morals, integrity and sportsmanship on and off the field.
- Having fun!
You can volunteer for:
- Regular sports season
- Special events
- Programs Committee
- Fundraising Committee
- Finance Committee
- Service on the Board of Directors