Host your event at Challenger Miracle Field! With a covered pavilion, eating area, several ADA accessible bathrooms, and a field for play – we encourage you to consider using it for such things as a company picnic, local athletic team building, meeting space, or even a birthday party!
The Miracle Field facility is maintained by the Town of Webster in partnership with Challenger Miracle Field of Greater Rochester.
To book Miracle Field or for questions about usage, fees and/or rules, please contact Town of Webster Recreation Director, Katie Kovar via email at email@example.com
- Once scheduling availability is confirmed you will receive an emailed invoice through Webster Parks and Recreation.
- Fee Payments are due before reservation is complete for everyone. A hold will be placed on the requested date / time for 48 hours after invoice is sent, during which payment in full must be made by calling 585-872-7103 option 0 or mailing a check to the address listed on the invoice.
- Once payment has been received, your reservation is confirmed and a receipt for payment will be sent. If payment is not received within 48 hours of the availability confirmation, we cannot guarantee field availability.
- Certificate of Insurance naming the Town of Webster as additionally insured is needed for ALL Organizations using our facility and can be emailed to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed within 2 weeks of reservation date to:
Town of Webster Parks and Recreation
1350 Chiyoda Drive
Webster, NY 14580
Additional Information regarding rentals and cancellations:
- Challenger Miracle Field and its athletes have 1st priority on all rentals at all times.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older and must stay with the group at all times during the use of the facility.
- Standard rental times are between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm.
- Reservations must include set up and clean up time. You will not be given access to the field / pavilion / concession stand until your reservation time, and it is expected that you will vacate the facility promptly at the end of your reservation period.
- There are no lights on the field.
- Scoreboard and PA Systems are reserved for Challenger Athletic Program use only.
- There are handicap accessible restrooms in the concession stand building as well as a family bathroom and private care room.
- Challenger Miracle Field is a carry in / carry out facility. Renters of the facility are responsible for the clean up of both team and fan areas, and for the removal of all garbage.
- If Webster Parks and Recreation and/or Challenger Miracle Field cancels due to inclement weather or unsafe playing conditions there will be no charge for usage of field.
- NO SHOW for a reservation is obligated to pay 100% of facility booking. No Exceptions.
- We reserve the right to assess additional fees up to $250 for any damage caused to the building, grounds, playground and/or facility during your rental period.
- A premium fee in the amount of $100.00 will be added to the cost of any rental on the following Holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Day and Easter.
Field Use Policies: (Currently posted at the third baseline at the field)
- No baseballs or softballs. Alternate options include incredi-balls, tennis balls or whiffle balls. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No spiked shoes. Flat shoes only on the field.
- Spectators / dogs are not permitted on the field. Must watch from outside of the fenced area.
- No tobacco products or smoking.
- No food or candy.
- No gum, sunflower seeds or nuts on the field or in the dugouts.
- Clear liquids only, no Gatorade or colored fluids allowed on the field.
- No pouring of any liquids on turf.
- No short pitching without protective screen to protect backstop.
- No soft toss or tee batting practice into any fencing.
- Rotate practice drills to alleviate wear damage to turf.
- Remove all athletic tape and bandages.
- Spills or damage to turf MUST be reported.
- Do NOT track mud onto stadium turf.
- Emergency vehicles only.
- Vehicles must stay on the paved driveways and parking lots.
- There is no unauthorized work allowed on any town field.
- If you play, practice or perform unauthorized work on a field with a closed sign you may face trespassing charges.
Waiver For Participation:
I hereby acknowledge, agree and understand that the use of the Rochester Challenger Miracle Field, facilities, services, equipment or premises, involves risk of injury to my person and property, as well as to that of a minor for whom I have guardianship and have requested entrance and use of the field, facilities or services. By engaging in such use, or permitting the use by such a minor, I assume full responsibility of such risks. Therefore, on behalf of myself, my heirs, including minors whom I have requested to be allowed to use the facilities, personal representatives or assigns, I do hereby release, waive, hold harmless, and covenant not to sue Challenger Miracle Field from any liability and all claims arising from my (or minor for whom I am guardian) use of the facilities, services, programs, equipment or premises. The waiver of all claims included, but is not limited to, personal injury (including death) from accidents or illness, as well as any and all claims resulting from damages to, loss of, or theft of property.
I understand that I am releasing Challenger Miracle Field from all liability to me, my heirs, minor children for whom I am responsible and our assigns, for any loss or damage to me or the child, and forever give up any claims therefore on account of injury to person or property whether caused by the active or passive negligence of Challenger Miracle Field. Participant/participant caregiver is expected to exercise respect, civility, and orderly conduct towards other participants, staff members, instructors, facilities and the public.